Pulao Biryani Recipe – If you are genuine biryani and pulao sweetheart then this formula is for you since it will give you the combinational taste of pulao and biryani in a single dish. Inclining formula for Indian and Pakistani individuals who adores biryani. A great many people call it by Biryani Pulao formula so on the off chance that you are looking how to make “Pulao Biryani” at home in your kitchen at that point attempt this formula it will give you “degi” taste on the off chance that you truely follow the means.
In cooking, my motivation is my mom who wants to attempt diverse food. She has confidence in inventiveness and applies in her cooking. She had this formula some place in “dawat” and afterward attempted at home. From that point forward, we love eating this and for the most part on Friday, she used to make it. At whatever point I return home, my first decision with her to make pulao biryani.
Furthermore, she knows it.
I am sharing this formula in an exceptionally straightforward manner. So on the off chance that you are an apprentice or single man and searching for a simple method to make biryani at that point attempt this. I am certain the outcome will be great.
As the Ramadan is practically around the bend so you can set up this extraordinary formula for Iftar and furthermore take in suhoor.
How PULAO BIRYANI is Different?
In the event that you are an admirer of both pulao and biryani, at that point you will feel the huge contrast in taste of this formula. It is anything but a pulao or not biryani. Essentially it’s a combination of pulao and biryani. As you will taste it you will feel the blend of the two biryani and pulao.
Pulao Biryani Recipe
- Chicken – 600 gms
- Rice – 2 Cups
- Garlic – 4 Cloves
- Ginger – 3×3 inches
- Green chilies – 2
- Yogurt – 2 Tbsp
- Earthy colored Onion – 2 Tbsp
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Entire Garam Masala:
- Inlet Leaves – 1,
- Cloves – 6,
- Green Cardamom – 5
- Cumin Seeds – 1 Tsp,
- Cinnamon Stick 3×3″
- Red Chili Powder – 1 Tsp
- Salt – 2 Tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 Tsp
- Coriander Seeds – 2 Tsp
- Fennel Seeds – 2 Tsp
- Water – 500 ml
- Biryani Color – 1 Pinch
- Earthy colored Onion for Topping
- In a bowl, include garlic, ginger, green chilies, yogurt and earthy colored onion.
- Make a thick glue of all fixings in the blender.
- Presently in a dish, include oil and warmth it up.
- As the oil gets warmed include entire garam masala and pops it up until it gets fragrant.
- Presently include Chicken and cook high warmth until it changes shading.
- Include mixed yogurt glue and cook on high warmth.
- Additionally, include red stew powder and salt.
- Make powder of coriander seeds and fennel.
- Include powder in curry.
- Pan fried food the pulao curry for a couple of moments.
- Presently include garam masala powder and include water.
- Spread for 30 minutes on medium warmth to delicate the chicken.
- In the in the interim, wash rice and splash for 15 minutes.
- Following 30 minutes, include rice.
- Additionally, include salt.
- Tenderly mix the rice in one measurement.
- Spread and Cook For 15 Minutes
- Initial, 5 Minutes on High Heat For 7 Minutes.
- After 7 Mins, Turn Heat to low To Bring Dum (Steam).
- Following 15 minutes, sprinkle a touch of biryani shading.
- Include a fixing of earthy colored onion.
- Also, spread for an additional 5 minutes to make it fragrant.
- From that point forward, the Pulao is prepared to serve!