- MUTTON ORDINARY MINCE, 1Kg.
- DRIED FRIED ONIONS, 2, LARGE. (check my playlist called others for natively constructed seared onions).
- THICK YOGURT, 1, CUP.
- GINGER and GARLIC PASTE, 1, Tbsp.
- new green chillies, 3 to 4, in two pieces.
- CRUSHED RED Chili, 2, Tbsp.
- SALT, 1,1/2. Tsp.
- ZEERA (cumin seed), 1, Tbsp.
- LEMON JUICE, 3, Tbsp.
- FRESH GINGER (2 inch), SLICED.
- GARAM MASALA (my natively constructed in playlist called others), 1, Tsp.
- ROSTED CHICKPEAS, 3 Tbsp.
- POPPY SEEDS, 1, Tbsp.
- BLACK PEPPER CORNS(kali mirch), 10 to 15.
- LONG (cloves), 4 to 6.
- GREEN CARDAMOM, 4 TO 5.
- 1 PIECE OF COAL (for grill flavor).
- OIL OR GHEE, 1, CUP.
1: pound the chick peas, cumin seeds, poppy seeds, cloves, dark pepper corns, green cardamom to a powder and keep aside.
2: in an enormous dish include the mince, smiled powder of flavors and chickpeas, ginger and garlic glue, salt, red stew, lemon juice, yogurt, oil blend well spread and save it in the cooler for 10 to 15 minutes.
3: following 10 to 15 minutes include the singed onions, on the fire and cook it on high fire once you see fluid shaping lower the fire low to medium and spread and cook till the fluid drys and the oil goes ahead surface, continue blending while at the same time cooking.
4: when the oil goes ahead surface include the ginger, garam masala powder, green chillies presently fire ought to be on high and continue mixing for 4 minutes.
5: presently make the coal hot, place a little bowl include the coal in it and a little oil on the coal and spread, this gives a bar-b-que impact, when the smoke sets, embellish with staying ginger and green bean stew and serve hot with naan, roti 🙂